Tuesday 12 April 2011

Red, Black and Cream - Tag only week!


Thanks for all your entries last week for the Inspiration From Around Your House. So here goes for the winner for this week who will win a £10.00 from One stop card crafts.


and the winner is





Chrissie



Congratulations do contact the TioT email to claim your prize



Well this week is my (Emmas) week to choose the challenge and it is a Tag and the scheme is Red Black and Cream.


It s my birthday this week so I have decided to offer a fab prize!

I have a £15 voucher for you to spend with me in the current Stampin' Up Catalogue or Mini Catalogue

Hope that sounds exciting I love the new Mini catalogue which is packed with new and exclusive products to Stampin up. I can of course supply all your Stampin up needs so stop by my blog for all my contact details. it would also be great to see a link in your challenge post to my Stampin up blog too.



Heres what my team mates have done with the challenge I set them
























Tag with in tag






Excellent folks - Gorgeous creations - so hope we have inspired you to create . Leave a link to your project with the inzlink


1 comment:

  1. Hiya!! Is it just me or is the linky thing not there? Boo hoo, I have made a tag and posted on my blog. Not having a good day!! Cindy x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x