Tuesday 8 September 2009

Bumper post this week

Thanks for all your entries last week with buttons and bows - seems you were much happier with this theme.

This weeks challenge is to make a book mark - with or without a matching card just up to you. Any style and colour so just go for it!

Our Guest designer this week is Maureen - check out her info on the side bar but just look at her fabby entry



Brilliant isnt it?

And now to the rest of the team

Michelle


Emma


Bee


Teri


Janet

Avril


As always add your name to Mr linky or if hes hiding leave us a message and we will hop on over to your blog and check out your entry.

Good luck and pop back later to see if you won the fabby prize from Lyn at The craft emporium

11 comments:

  1. Great projects from the DT!! Congratulations to Maureen on making a guest apperance!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya ,
    Great Dt Projects ,Here’s my entry Back to school card and book mark which i have made .
    thanks judex

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are so many beautiful bookmarks and cards there, really lovely thanks for showing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have blogged my attempt - sorry it's at the bottom of the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry guys, just tried three links to have a look but I'm getting last week's projects? Don't know if its me or Mr Linky having a crisis!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure whats happening cindy but Im getting the same too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples from the DT. I had fun playing and hope to come back and play again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations ladies. I have not played along here before so hope I have made my bookmark within your requirements.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya. Lovely challenge. Somehow got entered in the begining but it was a mistake. I have done my bookmark but in last minute. Did't mean to enter earlier girls , I'm really sorry abt it.
    oxo Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry for the enter late but I had problems with pc... I hope it's right.. bye

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x